Friday, December 04, 2009

With All my Heart- Debbie



With All My Heart
by Debbie Nicholas

My Minds Eye Abbey Road Stomp double dot Cardstock
White Double Dot cardstock
Orange Bazzill cardstock
My Minds Eye Buttons
Fancy Pants Rub ons
Ink the edge of your Stomp cardstock and cut your white double dot to fit inside the patterned section. 5.5x11 inches approx.
Cut the orange cardstock 4.5x11 inches and edge with a double dot punch.
Cut another strip of the white double dot cardstock 1inch wide and place just above half way on the layout.
Use your rub on sentiments to place the title on this section.
Cut 2 photographs 4x4 and place at the left hand side of the layout.
Outline with Fancy pants rub ons and decorate the right hand side with another larger rub on and buttons.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is a super cute layout. Thanks! I love the oranges.

vanessa said...

Adorable scrap page...love the layout.